2021 $5 Gold Eagle Pcgs Reagan Type 2 Gaudens Design First Day Of Issue Ms70 Ihg
- - UNPUBLISHED PCGS PRICE GUIDE VALUE. FLAG LABEL GRADED COIN HOLDER IS PROTECTED BY NFC ANTI-COUNTERFEITING TECHNOLOGY - - - TYPE 2. REAGAN LEGACY SERIES - - - AUGUSTUS SAIINT GAUDENS DESIGN - - PCGS LOW POP - 0.9167 22K GOLD.
ITEM # IHG - STOCK # SRH. Augustus designed two gold coin pieces for two different denominations. He produced these designs for the US Mint between 1905 and 1907 while the Mint was under the reins of Chief Engraver Charles E.
MINT: Philadelphia - Type 2. METAL: 91.67% Gold, 3% Silver, 5.33% Copper.
This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Bullion\Gold\Coins". The seller is "smdcollectibles" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Composition: Gold
- Certification Number: For the coin pictured
- Strike Type: Business
- Fineness: 0.9167
- Grade: MS70
- Precious Metal Content per Unit: 1/10 oz
- Brand/Mint: U. Mint
- Certification: PCGS
- Modified Item: No
- Coin: American Eagle
- Year: 2021
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Total Precious Metal Content: 1/10 OZ